- Educational Aid for Child Development
- Women and Youth Empowerment
- Research and Human Right Advocacy
- Volunteer Exchange Programs
- Agriculture Development
- Needy Communities.
Specific activities conducted
- Educational scholarships for brilliant but needy children. HIV&AIDS testing and counseling, sensitizations on awareness creation/prevention.
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion – GESI Project.
- Reproductive Health Right projects.
- Universal Health Coverage – UHC for all.
- Family Planning Campaigns.
- Social Accountability committee-SAC project.
- International Educational Partnerships Programmes.
- Foreign Volunteer Exchange Programs.
- Trainings on Research, Policies, Children’s/Citizens Right and Advocacies to promote good governance.
Number of activities conducted
Approximately six (6) activities every year